Παρασκευή 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

USE BULLETIN BOARDS !!

Bulletin Board Ideas...
By Tricia

Clip to ScrapBook   
As far as holiday bulletin boards go...I don't do them. I have a bulletin board that is seasonal, that way I don't have to change it all the time. The fall theme will be pumpkins and leaves with student pictures on them
and the title will be something like "Falling into 5th Grade". My winter bulletin board is rolling hills of snow with snowmen, snowflakes and student photos, and the title is "All flakes welcome!"
I have found that students enjoy seeing their work/projects hanging up. This seems to create a sense of community and pride in the classroom. Most of my bulletin boards have student work
displayed on them. Add a catchy title that goes with the assignment or project and you're all set!
I have one board that focuses on a character value, such as respect, responsibility, cooperation, etc. and this changes as the theme changes. I hope this helps...Good luck!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου